This collection draws on Jennifer and Zahra’s holiday memories to create flavors that are at once nostalgic and timeless.
Truffle flavors include:
- Champagne Pomegranate: Hunt Country Chardonnay Champagne and pomegranate liqueur blend with bittersweet (72% cacao) chocolate; gently dusted with sugar.
- Orange Clove: Cointreau, organic cloves and organic orange zest in semisweet (55% cacao) chocolate. Topped with candied orange peel.
- Fig: Bella Viva figs, cinnamon, nutmeg, orange zest and orange liqueur in semisweet (55% cacao) chocolate. Topped with a morsel of fig.
- Ginger Molasses: Organic ginger and blackstrap molasses in milk chocolate. Topped with organic crystallized ginger.
- Egg Nog: Freshly grated organic nutmeg and brandy in creamy white chocolate. Topped with grated nutmeg.
"One of my absolute favorites, especially for the holiday season, is the Egg Nog truffle from Hedonist Artisan Chocolates. In one fell swoop it’s delightfully surprising, familiar, decadent, creamy, and perked up with just the right amount of freshly ground nutmeg. A chocolate tour de force. There are four companion truffles in this holiday assortment. Molasses with Ginger reminds me of gingerbread: spicy, rich, and satisfying. Orange Clove, is an exciting flavor combo of the most perfect amount of spice balanced with a slightly bitter orange—heaven. Fig is elegant, as there are very few, if any seeds, just fig essence blanketed in chocolate and cream. Champagne and Pomegranate is infused with pomegranate liquor, which adds a lovely fruitiness to the champagne and dark chocolate ganache. All of these are encased in a dark chocolate shell that has just enough sugar to make it truly bittersweet." - Chocolate Ratings review