A collection for the chocolate purist, this is a set of traditional and beautifully executed confections.
Truffle Flavors include:
- Bittersweet: Bittersweet (72%) chocolate and cream, pure and simple.
- Espresso: Organic and fair-trade Peruvian espresso from our neighbors at the Coffee Connection in semisweet chocolate.
- Hazelnut. A gianduja of hazelnut paste, semisweet chocolate, sugar and fleur de sel. Dairy-free.
- Milk: Milk chocolate and cream, enrobed in milk chocolate.
- White Mint: Organic spearmint infused into cream and white chocolate, enrobed in bittersweet and dusted with cocoa powder.
"...I was ready for a Milk Truffle and it definitely calmed my taste buds. I have come to love hazelnuts in dark chocolate and their Hazelnut Truffle was an excellent, creamy concoction with crunchy roasted nuts on top. Bittersweet was a super dark ganache with just the right amount of sugar, while Espresso’s mocha profile was earthy and multi-layered. The Mint Truffle tasted fresh and gentle, a welcome change from some Altoid-like mint chocolates out there." - Chocolate Ratings review